Sunday, March 7, 2010

When the Buffet Runs Out...

The buffet. Boca West Country Club. So extravagant and delightful- filled with the yummiest, crispiest bacon EVER! Seriously, I even ate it with my dessert!

Once upon a time, my grandfather (Joe) said that he could make a meal on appetizers (at least I think it was him). I totally agree with that sentiment, which is why I love buffets. An omelet with veggies (Linda M would be so proud!), fruit, cottage cheese, pudding and bacon... I really need to take pictures. For my half birthday, the Cowboy bought me a new camera (pinkish/purple of course!), and I absolutely cannot wait to become a historian of my own life (or at least my own meals...).

But a buffet is not always suitable for a girl to eat (especially one who is gluten free - seriously, those cupcakes are tempting!). Thank god Auntie Cynth bought me CHEX in three different flavors!!! I can't even do it justice- the Cinnamon CHEX actually taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! - but better because I can actually eat them!!!

Although I haven't had a Cowboy Special in several days, he is promising me baked apples next week, so I will definitely make certain that pictures are taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment